Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The surgery is done!

Well, it's 10:17pm and Grandma and I just got to the motel. JoLinda is out of surgery and the doctor said it went good. She did have to have her mouth wired shut and will be for 2 -4 weeks. Which means the trake and feeding tube stays for that long. She is highly medicated and very swollen. She has one of my favorite nurses watching her tonight so I'm going to try to get some sleep and be there first thing in the morning. I am glad this day is done. Love ya all, Laurie

2 comments:

Shawn Davis said...

Must have been a tough day on you. Sorry you have to go through this. Jolinda is a strong women ( Like her Mom ), and I pray will make it through all this, God Bless...

Ashley and Jake said...

Hi my name is Ashley, I work with Jolinda and a friend. Just want to say where all cheering for her and love her so much. I will be coming by on friday to visit and bring her cards!