Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday, Nov. 9th, 2008 @ 3:30pm

Well JoLinda is hanging in there. She had her 3rd day of a little therapy. She is still not awake, but we go through full range of motion for her on her arms and legs. She is starting to listen to my voice and relax. I had to go buy her some high top shoes for her feet. They are worried about her "foot drop". She is breathing on her own and is down from 40percent oxygen to 30 percent. She had stopped using her left leg for about 4 days but has started using it occassionally. I could swear she smiled at the nurse and I this morning. She will be having her surgery on Tuesday for the broken bones in her face. She might be able to leave ICU tomorrow and go to the 11th floor. I hope so. That way I can stay with her even at night and get off the floor in the waiting room. I will write more later. I need to go into her room. Thanks everyone for your concern for JoLinda and I. Talk to you all soon. Love Laurie

2 comments:

Cassie said...

JoLinda,
I know that you don't know me, but I feel the need to let you know that there are people whom you don't even know praying for you! I truly hope that you recover well and get better soon. You have people in your life that are eager to see you wake up and get better.
We will be praying till you get better and beyond for your future.
Much Love,
CJ

JoLindaDavis said...

Thanks for your prayers!