Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday, November 10th @11:40am

Hey all! JoLinda had a pretty good night. She still is not awake, but is aware of people around her. I continue to work with her leg range of motion. She has started really helping me. She will start by lifting one up about 4 inches and then I finish the stretch. Makes me feel good to help her. Her new shoes don't seem to be bothering her. Her stomach is still really bloated. She has to be really uncomfortable with that. She seems much more relaxed today. Especially with her arms. Still hoping to get off of this floor. I.C.U. is a horibly depressing floor. Hopefully I get to talk to the doctor soon. Talk to you all later. Laurie

4 comments:

4x4eskimo said...

Hey ya'll, it's Mike way over here in Africa. It's hard hearing of all this and not being able to be there to go see you all. For those there with Jolinda, please give her my love and tell her I will be there soon as I can. Also, for those who are there, keep strong, she is strong, she is part Bickmore afterall. I hope you are all well. Love you all.
Mike

Anonymous said...

Laurie and Family,
We were devastated to hear of the tragic news, and we have been praying for Jolinda and the family. She is blessed to have such wonderful and strong support behind her! We want you to know that we love you dearly and that we are so sorry that you are going through this unfair and difficult time. Please let us know if there is anything at all that we can do for you! We will continue to watch for updates for what we all hope to be a speedy recovery!

All Our Love!

The Perme Family

Layne, Bonnie, Ashley and Hannah
208-288-0595

JoLindaDavis said...

Thanks for all your support! We appreciate it more than you know.

Dick and Gloria said...

Love you guys, your family is in our prayers!! We sure miss you!!!