Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday, Nov. 22, 2008 @ 2:20pm

Our worst night yet. JoLinda was up the entire night, tossing and turning. It takes all we have for two of us to keep her from falling out of bed, pulling something out or keeping her tube feed and mask for her trach in place. I think we had 2 hours this morning of sleep. She got another shower, & one yesturday. She liked that. Is walking well with help. Learning to write and to push wheelchair with feet and hands. She played bounce pass with me too. She also spelled Brenton S. Davis out for the speech therapist today. Just randomly. also her own name. Still so agitated! Nothing seems to work to call her. If I am not in sight of her, I hear about that too. Snapping fingers and go crazy til she finds me. Jovi's birthday today. Can't wait to see them all tonight. Laurie

1 comment:

Erin G. said...

We're thinking about you Laurie and praying for Jolinda. I hope you can enjoy the time with your family visiting. Love, Erin Gappmayer