Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday, Nov. 17th, 2008 @ 9:50am

JoLinda has now switched, part way anyway, her days and nights. she sleeps from 2pm to 2am. Tough for my schedule. I think I got 2 hours of sleep last night. She just stood up with two of us helping her. Then rested for about 5 min. and stood again and sat into another chair. Sat in that chair a good 5 min. So exciting! She also was asked how many brothers she has, and she lifted up 3 fingers. I took a picture for the OT and PT as I new they wouldn't believe the sitter nor myself. She continues to improve. She is however still agitated and is getting some meds for it. Also still obviously for the pain. I am going to sneak down to get something to eat. I'll try to check in again this afternoon. Love you all, Laurie

3 comments:

Rae Rae said...

Hi

I am Rae Lynn I worked with lil Jomomma I love this girl. I am glad she is doing better. My prayers and thoughts are with you daily. I loved playing ball with her she is awesome. Tell her I love her!

Unknown said...

Laurie & Family
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of JoLinda & you guys. I was so excited to read the updates though. She really is making good progress. Of course, it's never fast enough, is it? But it seems she is Waking Up! It looks like she is being very well cared for. Mom on duty makes a big difference :) Not many people could go through the trauma she has went through and still look so beautiful. What a beautiful girl you have. I will look forward to meeting her since I hadn't yet had the pleasure. Please make sure you take care of yourself Laurie. JoLinda will need you healthy through all this. If there comes a time we can do ANYTHING, please don't hesitate. I will look forward to reading the daily updates hearing of JoLinda's recovery. Love & Prayers. Laura, Tom, Rhys, Gage & Jerett.

JoLindaDavis said...

Thanks guys! I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. Laurie