Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday, Nov. 24th, 2008 @9:15am

Well, sorry about not blogging yesturday. I'll try to catch you all up. Fri. night was JoLinda's worst night yet. Sat. was really rough, and I'm hoping she is peeking to better days. Rich, Jovi and Beau came Sat night and Rich stayed with JoLinda all night so the boys and I could go to a motel and get some sleep. They doubled her meds since Fri night was so bad for her. Sat. night ended up being better. Amazing what the right amount of meds does. Sunday was fantastic. She is walking with help around the 12th floor 2 times a day. And is learning to push herself with her hands and feet in her wheelchair. Is writing more on paper. Not making a whole lot of sense though. She got really agitated again in the afternoon and it took 3 hours to calm her and 2 different meds. Finally she slept and Rich stayed with her again last night. The boys and I went to the motel and got some rest. She did get her pic line out yesturday. One less tube for her to pull and to hurt her. I'll try to write again later after seeing how her night went and her therapy today. Love ya all, Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurie,
We are so glad that everything is starting to look up! We really appreciate you keeping all of us updated on Jolinda's condition. She must be so thankful inside to know that you are always there by her side! You are such an amazing woman and mother, and you are so so strong! I know that this must be a very hard time for you and the family! I will be in Salt Lake in a few weeks... please let me know if you need anything at all! If Jolinda is still there in the hospital than I would love to stop by and take you to lunch!

All Our Love,

Ashley and the Perme Family