Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thurs. Dec. 4th, 2008 @9:21pm

Today was kinda rough. JoLinda was not real up to much therapy. I believe her mouth is hurting her. She did do well in speech therapy though. Speaking more and answering more questions. Being able to problem solve a little more. Grandma is here with Beau and I now, and we're enjoying her company. JoLinda sure lit up to see her. She even stood up the whole time for her shower. She has worn her speaking valve or button(which closes the trach off) all day today. I'm hoping to lose the trach soon. At the same time, nervous. I kinda lost it this morning with the pulling on the trach thing, but I'm going to try to do better on my pateince tomorrow. Thanks to all of you commenting of this blog. I do read them, just short on time to respond. Thanks for the phone calls and texts too. It means everything to us. Love you all, Laurie

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Laurie
This is Teresa Gilley Miller.You have been in my thoughts the past several months & I have tried unsucessfully to find you on the net.I then thought of trying to find you thru your children's names & came across this site. I am so sorry about Jolinda's accident.If you need to talk my home # is 406-756-7974 We will pray for Jolinda to make a full recovery.