Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday, Dec. 1st, 2008 @6:54pm

Last night was restless, I got about 3 hours. JoLinda was up early. Beau refused to leave yesterday. I'm enjoying his company. JoLinda is walking and talking continually. She is now getting scared and vocally confused. Goes from telling me how much she loves me to leave her alone and why won't we stop. She is not trusting the people(nurses) and thinks they lie. Keeps crying for me not to leave her. I'm anxious for this stage to pass. Pain seems to be increased, in her mind, anyway. I just hold her and tell her I'm here and that I'm not leaving. That I love her. She sits on my lap at times. She did walk outside well today and is paying more attention in speech. I'm hoping for a more restful night. Laurie

1 comment:

demaree said...

Laurie,
I was glad to be able to talk to you today and get an update on JoLinda.

I had been calling around the college trying to find someone who knew how she was doing.

As I mentioned the members of the nutrition class have been concerned about her. I will pass on this site to them.

My thoughts and prayer are with you. I spent two weeks in a hospital with a daughter--nothing nearly as serious and I know how hard that was! Please take care of yourself.

My heart goes out to you and your family. I wish for the best with JoLinda.

Demaree Johnson