Monday, December 8, 2008

Mon. Dec. 8th, 2008 @ 8:52am

Sorry I missed yesterday. JoLinda is doing fine. Still confused and her mouth is really bothering her, but she continues to remember small things and do better with her attention span. She is still afraid of everyone and everything, but I try to reasure her the best I can. I can't wait til tomorrow when they take the wires off her mouth. The doctors and therapists will be meating in her behalf on Wed. at noon and I'm anxious to here what they have to say. I think she is getting close to being released. As much as I want that, I'm now getting nervous about taking good care of her at home. Making sure she doesn't go anywhere or try to drive or falling down the stairs. Anyway, I'm sorry to vent my fears. I'm still praying and am doing fine. Rich, Jovi and Beau left yesterday and My dad and Flossy left this morning. Been a while since I've been by myself here. I'll try to write after the surgery tomorrow. Love you all, Laurie

No comments: