Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sat. Dec. 6, 2008 @ 7:36pm

JoLinda had her best night ever. I think it is because her trach is out. She is doing well, but is now very scared. Everything seems to be scaring her. She thinks everything is going to hurt. She doesn't want me to leave her and continually tells me she loves me. Not much into her PT but is doing better everyday on speech, and attention span. Starting to even see a peek into her memory. She is now resting and we are going to try to get a good night sleep and start again tomorrow. I'm getting anxious for Tuesday for the wires to come off. Thanks to all of you who call, comment, texts or even just follow the blog. We get your messages and appreciate your concerns. We love you all, Laurie

1 comment:

Dick and Gloria said...

Rich & Laurie,
Thank you for keeping up this blog on Jolinda's progress! We miss you up here in Meridian and you guys are in our thoughts and prayers!! Dick & Gloria