Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sat. Dec. 13, 2008 @ 8:38pm

Sorry for missing yesterday. JoLinda has had 2 great days. Her short term memory has started to improve. So exciting to see her remember even the slightest thing. Funny how we pay attention to everything now, that would have been nothing before. We even took her for a walk in the snow today. She asked me if she could shower today and immediately went & did it. Dressed herself afterwards and after her nap, brushed her hair by herself. Very exciting day! She even played UNO for about 10 minutes and shuffled and delt the cards. She is truly a miracle. My Miracle! She has truly enjoyed having Rich, Jovi and beau back here, and so have I. They leave again tomorrow. I hope the roads are good for them. Love to all, Laurie

1 comment:

Grandma Ann said...

YEAY!!! JOY!!! GRATITUDE!!! Laurie, thanks for keeping us posted. I hang on every word. God Bless YOU for your loving care. . I know how important that is to JoLinda's recovery. I have goosebumps and tears as I read today's blog. I too believe in MIRACLES. Love to your family and tell JoLinda I am anxiously awaiting her return. Ann Richardson