Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sun. Dec. 14th, 2008 @8:00pm

JoLinda continues to show little signs of her short and long term memory. Not all the time, but every so oftain. She is still worried about bugs. She checks everything or has us check and thinks she has them on her. Not a whole lot of therapy today being Sun. but did well with what she had. Rich and Jovi left for St. Geroge today. Beau stayed as I am hoping to bring her home soon. I think I'll need him for the ride home as she still has no clue where she is or why. I'm glad we will be home for Christmas. Also glad to be able to be home with Rich, Jovi and Beau and have their help all the time. She will need 24/7 care, but I'm going to be glad to do that at home, intead of the hospital. Thanks for all your support! Hope to see all of you soon. Love, Laurie

No comments: