Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday, Jan. 27th, 2009 @8:03am

Goodmorning! I hope everyone is doing well. Brenton, Tami & Lily are leaving today. It has been great to have them here. I don't know what to say about JoLinda anymore. I guess I am more frustrated each day. It seems like she has multiple personalities. Sometimes she is happy and is glad to be with us and is grateful. Othertimes she is mean, sneaky, and lying. She yells a lot these days and has quite the attitude. If you say the wrong thing to her, you will get an earfull. I miss my little girl! I wonder if she will ever be herself again. I wonder why God that I could handle this. I'm doing my best, but I'm not sure it's good enough. She, most of the time, treats me like I'm her mom. However, if you ask her, she will say she doesn't know who I am and gets mad and says I'm not her mom. At times she says Rich is not her stepdad either. She must be quite confused of why she's here. Sometimes I wonder if she thinks she is being held captive, not knowing who we are and thinking she is fine. Trying to keep my head above water is of no use now. Now I just want JoLinda to know who I am and that I am trying to do what is best for her and to take care of her the best I can. She is even going into the office and writing down on a piece of paper the name mom and then writing down my phone number. I caught her doing it and dialed for her and my phone rang. She immediately hung up the phone. Her mind is blocking it out for some reason. Anyway, we are going to try and work on a daily/weekly schedule this week and try to stick with it. I know having the extra people in the house has been really hard for her, but I've sure enjoyed them coming. At times she would go into my room and close the door and watch tv by herself. Noise and people for her are not a good mix. Anyway, Love you all, Laurie

3 comments:

Shawn Davis said...

I can not think of anyone who could or would handle this any better! It takes a special person to do what you have done and what you will do! Hang in there

Momo said...

What a hard thing for you all the way around.

God bless you and uplift you. Remember when she doesn't appreciate it what Jesus said in Matthew: Whatever you do for the least of my people, you do for Me. So when she can't appreciate it, God sees it and loves you for it.

Cathy

The Almonds said...

From what we saw of you, your a great Mom! I think being in these trials makes us wonder why God thought we could handle such a hard thing. But I know you can do it, and he knows you can do it. Your amazing, and so is JoLinda. She has come so far now, no more going backwards..we have both been through that to much!!!! Hang in there, I will continue to keep you guys in my fasts, and prayers!