Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wed. Jan. 7th, 2009 @7:43am

Yes, unfortanately Jovi and Beau are back in school and I'm up early again. Can't beleive tomorrow I'm 43. I feel like I have aged 20 years in the past couple of months and I'm showing it too. JoLinda is getting better everyday, I guess. Her memory doesn't seem to be there at all. Yet she is starting to say she is fine and wants to go see her other family. When I ask her who is her other family she looks right at me and says my mom(Laurie), Rich, Jovi and Beau. She keeps thinking all these people, like 5 people, keep telling her they are her mom. It's always just me, but her mind is not putting things together. To think she is fine is supposed to be the 7th stage out of ten. I think she is going into 7 anyway. Not fully there yet. She is getting quite bored because I can't get her to do anything, she does'nt have the patience for it. She wants to go places, then it's too much for her and she wants to go home. I still hoping not to go out of my mind! I'm glad the boys are back in school, it was getting really hard for them. Ok it's been hard for them. We, meaning Rich now, is still busy with Real Estate and I think would really like our help about now. I try when I can. JoLinda's hair is starting to grow out where they shaved it, and the stains are off her teeth. We are glad of that. She is having bad headaches and pain in her jaw and mouth. She is getting a CT scan today to make sure everything is healing properly from her surgery on her jaw and face. Hopefully that goes well today. Hope everyone is doing well. Love, Laurie

1 comment:

The Almonds said...

happy birthday tomorrow! were so glad to hear that everything is going great!!!