Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wed. Nov. 19th, 2008 @10:30AM

Another tough evening and night. JoLinda just doesn't understand where she is or what all these things are hooked up to her for. She continues to be determined to pull everything out and to get out of bed. Yet too weak to do that. I am now so scared she is going to hurt herself that I can't sleep. They finally gave her something to calm her last night, and it did help. She had a sitter last night that thought she could handle her unrestrained and I went totally crazy. So they put a jacket on her to restrain her at the waist and shoulders so that she can't move forward. That helped. My back got somewhat of a break. Nice to be able to at least close my eyes. This morning she did use her feet to "sandwich" a pillow and bring it to her waist. Awesome to see. I did talk to her for a minute about where she is and why. She crinkled up her forhead. Seemed very confused still. We're hanging in there, just missing the rest of my family and hoping for her fast recovery. Keep praying. Thanks, Laurie

No comments: